Sunday, September 4, 2011

Europe – 2011 – Barcelona – In Barb’s Own Words


What a beginning to a fabulous time…I am sold on Barcelona!!!!!!!the people are kind, fun & the beaches unbelievable…like 3 miles of beauty & NO prudes just natural & no one cares…The history is wonderful including folk dances in the street, not for tourist but young & old sharing their heritage!!!!

Our hotel was well unbelievable, I was NOT born to be pampered, don’t handle it well and they were everywhere making sure I am happy,,,very good at what they do!!! So I am happy now leave me alone I can manage!!!!! Seriously the other half live VERY differently, VERY!!!!!

We are now on to the ship wow in less than an hour from leaving the hotel we were in our room , changed & laying in the sun, not bad….everyone happy & even unpacked.. I really miss everyone, but not wishing I was there more wishing you were here!!!!

Love you all, mom

PS I am a very, very lucky person!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors